Friday, July 26, 2013

Fun In The Sun with the G'ma P's Treasures

I'm tuckered out ready to inspect my pillow, sun ripened, with a full tummy and why?  Well, I  spent a wonderful day with the grandchildren at the KOA campground today what fun, and spent lots of time in the pool with all of the children (6 of them) boy did we have fun....
 Ella has a new playmate, Mr. Alpha Caterpillar 

 Zachary and Brayden showing off their new tatoos
Naomi thinking about what she'd like to do next and Mikayla looks like she needs a nap.
Mr. Caterpillar makes a wonderful and comfy group pillow which they're all checking out before heading to the fire for S'mores.....YUMMY



How could a gran not enjoy these moments?

One thing I'd love to mention is that the little quilt I made for Same has been entered at the Quilting Gallery for the Weekly Theme, so if you have an extra moment or two, head on over to the Gallery and look at all of the entries there are some beautiful little ones quilts in this week.  My entry is number 61, you scroll down to see all of the entries and

if you think it worth a mention, please vote for this little quilt, each voter may vote for 6 of their favorite entries.  I love the Teddy Bear quilt, it is so cute!!!

I managed to piece together two rows of my latest project so hopefully tomorrow I will have the rest pieced and ready to share with you.


Thank you all for stopping by for a share of my day, I am off to put my old bones to bed and I hope to see you again tomorrow. 

Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, and the joy in a heart.  ~Author Unknown



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your opinions, your viewpoint, your thoughts, ideas and opinions are of interest to me, leaving a comment with your e-mail address will ensure that I reply to you. If you are a no mail responder, I will leave a response in this Comment Section